5.12.2014

Happy 21st!

 

Synttärikortti ainokaiselleni, joka täyttää 21v ihan lähipäivinä. Taivas miten aika kuluu :0
Leimakuva on Mo Manningin ja kun näin sen, totesin heti että se on aivan täydellinen tähän tarkoitukseen! Kuten on myös PionDesignin My Precious Daughter -paperit ;D
Sydänstanssi on Wild Rose Studion ja vetoketju- ja enkelikoristeet on Live and Love Craftsistä.

A birthday card to my pride and joy, soon 21 years old daughter. Oh, how time flyes :0
Digi image is Mo Manning's and when I saw it I know it was perfet for this! As well as Pion Design's My Precious Daughter papers ;D Heart shaped die is Wild Rose Studio's and zipper and angel embellies is from Live and Love Crafts.

Inky Chicks - #43 Easel card
LLC - #30 With love

3 kommenttia:

  1. Upean kortin olet tehnyt tyttärellesi. Siinä on niin paljon ihanaa katsottavaa. Paljon Onnea tyttärellesi !

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi Minna,
    Gorgeous card; so rich with details, lovely colours and shabbyness. Your daughter must have been thrilled! Thanks for your comment the other day on the LLC blog; I hope my reply reached you, but if not Merry Christmas and All the Best for the New Year! Oh; and thanks for taking part in this month's LLC challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


    VastaaPoista